Considering the overall modernisation of the hospital, the department of Urology spread its wings further to accommodate many new services. One of the most striking advance is in the management of Urinary Stone disease. The state of art equipment has set new standards in management of stone disease.
- Allows better and faster stone fragmentation.
- Has larger focal size and wider Impact area.
- Provides flexible and convenient therapy head.
- With the provision of X-ray Image Intensifier, it allows versatility of treating both Renal and Uretric stones with equal ease.
Apart from Lithotripsy, the Department of Urology now boasts many other modern Urological subspecialties as under:
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Treatment of Male Infertility.
- Treatment of Male Erectile Dysfunction
- Conventional Endoscopic Treatment of Prostate and Urethral diseases
- Paediatric Urology
- Uro-oncology ( Urological Cancers)